1. What information will we collect from you?
2. How do we use your information?
3. Who do we share your information with?
4. How do we protect your information?
5. How long will we keep your information?
6. How do you exercise your right regarding your information?
7. Dispute resolution/how to contact us
8. How will we inform you of the revision of policy?
Usually, you may visit our company online without telling us who you are or providing any of your personal information. However, in order to facilitate you to enjoy our services, you may choose to provide us with the following information in various circumstances.
1) The information provided by you for us. When you register a Greetbuy account, we save the basic information that you provided: your email address and password. If you like, when you use our services, you may provide more of your personal information, including name, gender, photo, birthday, telephone number, country/region, education, and work experience.
2) The operation you performed. When you use our services, we automatically collect some information so that these services can better satisfy your needs. Such information includes:
- Your search history
- Products/shops you visited
- Date, time stamp, and your communications with customer service.
- Videos you watched
- Ads you clicked or tapped
- Your location
- Device information
- IP address and Cookie data
We or our partners will use your information to provide and improve services, providing you with websites or mobile applications with personalized experiences, including:
1) To contact you on your account, to reach a contract with you, to provide you with our services, to render your compliance with our legal obligations, to protect your important interests, or to use them in accordance with public interests, so that we can serve you more widely.
- Providing payment processing and account management, operating, measuring and improving our services, and keeping our service safe, sound and operable.
- Contacting with you for your account, via emails, phone calls, SMS/text messages, mails and mobile device push notifications, in order to solve the account problems, handle disputes, charge fees or amounts in arrears, or other necessary actions for providing you with customer services.
- Detecting, preventing, reducing and investigating frauds, security vulnerabilities, or potential prohibited or illegal activities.
2) While safeguarding your rights and freedom, we will use your personal information to pursue our legitimate interests. We have taken measures to strike a balance between our interests and yours, including:
- Improving our services, such as reviewing information related to pauses or conflict pages encountered by members, so that we can identify and resolve problems and provide you with a better experience.
- Customizing, evaluating and improving in-site advertising based on your advertising customization preferences.
- Providing targeted marketing, service updates and promotions based on your communication preferences.
- Contacting you via email or mail as permitted by applicable law, so as to provide you with coupons, discounts and special promotions; receiving your opinions through surveys or questionnaires and informing you of our services.
- Inviting you to be our partner and participate in our project via emails, phone calls, SMS/text messages, mails and mobile device push notifications.
- Contacting you regarding public policy issues or other matters concerning your ability to use our services, which may include inviting you to participate in petitions, writing letters, making phone calls, or implementing other activities related to the public policy.
- Accepting your valuable suggestions or advice.
- Using the GA/Baidu API to measure visits and click-through rates of all levels of pages on our websites and mobile apps, or other promotional effects.
- Measuring seller performance (for example, using shipping tracking information provided by sellers and shipping service providers or provided by Greetbuy).
- Monitoring and improving information security for our website and mobile apps.
We always conduct rigorous security checks on SDKS or other similar applications, and require our partners to take strict measures to protect your personal data.
To comply with new service requirements and business function changes, we may adjust the third-party SDKs integrated with our app, and disclose the latest info on such SDKs in a timely manner.
Below are the third-party SDKs that currently integrate with our app:
A. Third-party SDK name: WeChat SDK
Why it collects personal info: To enable sharing information, activities and BBS posts to WeChat, and third-party login
What personal info it collects: Device info, network info
B. Third-party SDK name: WBShare SDK
Why it collects personal info: To enable sharing BBS posts to Weibo, and third-party login
What personal data it collects: Network info, device identifiers (e.g. MAC addresses, IMEI)
C. Third-party SDK name: FBShare SDK
Why it collects personal info: To share BBS posts to Facebook, and enable third-party login
What personal data it collects: Location info, device info, list of installed apps
D. Third-party SDK name: Aurora SDK
Why it collects personal info: To enable pushing orders, parcels and other related data to the client
What personal info it collects: Device info, network info
E. Third-party SDK name: Bugly-SDK
Why it collects personal info: To collect info regarding app errors
What personal info it collects: Device info, network info
3) With your consent, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing you with marketing promotions via phone calls, emails, SMS or text messages, including coupons, discounts and special offers, opportunities to use service offerings on our platform, website content of articles and services you may like, follow-up observations of your shopping carts, your tracking list and your favorites, as well as the collection of favorites and sellers you choose to follow.
- Providing you with marketing promotions from other Greetbuy business members.
- Providing you with marketing promotions from third parties, including coupons, promotions, discounts and special offers, opportunities to use services from third parties, website content for items and services you may like, etc.
- Using your sensitive personal information to facilitate certain types of transactions.
You have the right to cancel your agreement at any time.
We may use technologies that are deemed as automatic decision making or analysis. We will not use automatic decision-making techniques to make decisions that will have a major impact on you unless the decision is a necessary part of the contract between you and us, and we use such technologies with your consent or as required by the laws. Please note that we will not share your personal information with any advertisers unless with your consent. We will not seek any personal information from children or incapacitated persons or send them any requests for personal data, without the guardians’ permission, knowledge, or presence.
We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third parties for marketing or advertising purposes without your consent. To ensure that we provide you with operational services, comply with our legal obligations, enforce membership contracts, promote our marketing and advertising campaigns, prevent, detect, reduce and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our services, we may share your information to the following parties for the following purposes:
1) To Greetbuy’s related group companies, this information may be used to:
- Provide syndicated content and services (such as registration, transactions, and customer support).
- Assist in the detection, investigation, reduction and prevention of fraudulent and illegal activities, violations of our membership contracts, and information security vulnerabilities.
- Provide you with personalized advertising.
- Improve the products, websites, apps, services, tools, and marketing communications.
- Greetbuy’s related group companies may use your information to send you marketing communications, provided that you agree to receive marketing communications from Greetbuy’s related group companies or as permitted by the laws.
2) To the following service providers and financial institution partners:
- Third party service providers that assist us to render services and payment processing services, coordinate us to provide personalized advertisements, help us to prevent, detect, reduce and investigate potential illegal activities, violations of our membership contracts, frauds and/or security vulnerabilities, assist in the payment collection, joint management and incentive plans, associated credit cards and other business.
- Third-party financial institutions that cooperate with us to provide financial products for you，so that they can provide joint content and services (such as registration, transactions and customer supports). These third-party financial institution partners may use your personal information to send you marketing communications only upon your requests for their services.
- For third party shipping companies (such as DHL, SAL, FBA, etc.), we will share the shipping address, contact information and shipping tracking data, for the purpose of delivering the purchased articles and other shipping-related communications.
3) To law enforcement organs, public security organs or other judicial organs and organizations
- To comply with legal obligations, procedures or requirements.
- To perform our terms of service and other agreements, policies and standards, including investigation over any possible violations.
- To detect, prevent or otherwise solve security, fraudulent or technical issues.
- To protect the rights, properties, or security of us, our users, third parties, or the public (including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of fraud prevention), as required or permitted by the laws. We will only disclose the information that we consider relevant to the investigation or inquiry, such as name, city, state, postal code, telephone number, email address, member account record, IP address, complaints for fraud, and etc.
4) Change of Ownership
We will permanently save your personal information once you have successfully registered your Greetbuy account. Also, we will delete your personal information in advance upon your request. However, we will retain the data as required by our legal obligations.
In general, we will ask for your permissions to use your personal information when collecting your personal information. Also, we may ask for your permissions before each use upon your request. You may also take the initiative to understand the use of your personal information through various channels such as newspapers and internet. You may contact us via phone or internet to jointly investigate the root cause thereof and take protective measures to ensure the security of your personal privacy if you discover any authorized use of your personal information.
At the same time, for your personal information held by us, you may access, modify or delete your data, or restrict or refuse us to process your data:
1) Access and corrections. You may log into your account to check, review and update most of your personal data. Please update your personal information immediately if your personal information is changed or inaccurate.
2) Query. Please contact us as permitted by the applicable national laws when you wish to check whether a charge is involved.
4) Removal. Upon your request, we may close your account and remove others from viewing your personal data as soon as reasonably possible based on your account activities and applicable national laws.
Data controller: Greetbuy
Product Developer: Yiwu Ragnar Digital Technology Co., Ltd
Email address: email@example.com
Your right to file a complaint with the data protection supervisory agency is not affected.