Notes on goods receipt
1. Before signing for the goods, check whether the outer packing is intact, whether the box seal is intact, and whether there is a significant difference in weight
2. No matter whether the outer package is found to have obvious damage or torn traces, the delivery personnel should check the goods before signing, and make remarks on the waybill before signing or directly refuse to sign if there are problems
1. If your parcel is returned because of the not qualified domestic security, we will contact you to confirm, and we will send it again for free.
2. If your parcel has been sent abroad, but it is returned because of the " unqualified international security ", "no sign" , "address unknown", "out for deliver" and other reasons , you are responsible for redelivery fee.
3. Parcels need to go through customs clearance after arrived at foreign customs, customs inspection of parcels is based on spot check. If Customs considered that the item of your parcel is special, then it is likely to require the receiver to provide invoices or proof of customs clearance. Due to the unspecific receiver’s address or fail to contact, which leads to logistics in returning the parcel, relevant customs fees are generated by the destruction shall be paid by receiver.
Confiscation of goods
We will verify the material of commodity and categories, but we cannot identify genuine, fake, imitation brand, related to intellectual property. All foreign brands, imitation brand, A commodity, etc., we cannot help you to purchase and we are also not responsible for customs clearance. If your items are judged to be imitation brand, fake, sensitive items and caused confiscated parcels, you need to take responsibility.
P.S.: When submit international delivery order with this kind of goods, please choose shipping methods carefully.
Notices of sign-off
1. Before signing for goods, inspect the outer packing of goods is intact or not, sealed box is intact or not, weight have obvious difference or not.
2. Whether the parcel has clearly broken or damaged mark, receivers should check the parcel in front of the postman and sign with remarks or reject to accept.
3. If the parcel is not signed in front of the postman and the parcel has damaged or broken, please keep the original package (and sealed). Invoice, actual photo and other related evidences would need to be provided to us within 2 working days after it is delivered, we will negotiate with the local post office for compensation.
4. The normal sign-off marks the end of the whole process of shipping. After normal sign-off, in any case, we will not take the responsibility.
5. After sign of the parcel, if there is any problem, please give feedback to customer service within 72 hours. We are sorry but we are not able to deal with your case if it is over 72 hours.
1. Fragile and vulnerable goods, whether strengthen packaging is required or not, only claiming for loss is invloved, while claiming for damage is not involved.
2. Dangerous and contraband goods are not involved in the claim (for example: compressed gases, liquefied gases, flammable liquids, corrosive substances and other countries contraband)
3. Loss or Expense caused by the goods’ natural loss, defects, characteristics, the price rise and drop will not be involved in the claim.
4. During the shipping, due to total or partial loss caused by natural disasters such as bad weather, lightning, tsunami, earthquake and flood.
5.If the product expires, loses warranty, or gets delayed due to uncontrollable factors like weather and customs clearance, there will be no compensation.
6.If your parcel is not delivered within the timeline as promised by the parcel forward logistics, which is caused by your refusal of cooperation with the customs (including but not limited to paying the tariff), please be noted that all the losses or responsibilities will be undertaken by yourself, parcel forward logistics will not bear any responsibility.