Parcel forwarding compensation standards:
If your products are lost, lacking in quantity, damaged or delayed during the shipment process due to reasons not in Greetbuy's control, Greetbuy is not responsible for compensation. For indirect and not actualized profit losses, we will also not be responsible for any compensation. Please see the “Compensation Rules of Logistics Providers” for actual details.
Greetbuy is not responsible for compensation in the follow situations:
1. Damage caused in situations out of our control (this does not apply to insured parcels).
2. Items that do not follow shipment or restricted shipment regulations and are confiscated by authorities or processed according to the law.
3. Parcels that, at the moment of being sent, are perfectly packaged, without any traces of having been opened or tampered with, weigh the same as they started with, and with all contained parts present and undamaged.
4. The recipient has already signed and accepted the parcel following the legal procedures.
5. Parcels that are missing in part or delayed due to errors committed by the client or problems with the product itself.
6. The client has not inquired about the product nor requested any compensation from the date of submission to the end of the inquiry period.
7. International parcels that have been detained, confiscated or destroyed according to the laws of the recipient country.
Items that cannot be shipped through mail:
1. Items forbidden to be circulated or shipped according to the national law.
2. Explosive, flammable, erosive, radioactive or toxic hazardous items.
3. Publications, books, sources or items containing reactionary content or obscenity.
4. Currencies of all kinds.
5. Items that violate public health.
6. Items that rot easily.
7. Live animals (not counting bees, silkworms and leeches, as long as the packaging ensures the safety of the workers).
8. Items that are not adequately packaged and may cause hazards to the workers, or contaminate or damage other packages.
9. Other items unsuitable for shipment though mail.
Items that are forbidden from being sent according to postal practices:
1. Items with qualities or packaging that may harm the postal workers or contaminate/damage other packages or postal equipment.
2. Items with metal seals or other sharp edges that may get in the way of postal processing.
3. All types of firearms, ammunition, explosive, flammable, erosive, and radioactive items or vessels, strong poison, anesthetics, biochemical products and infectious items.
4. All kinds of publications, propaganda, or printed items that may endanger the security and stability of the society or contain obscenity.
5. All kinds of items that may endanger public health.
6. Documents or items that are not accepted or allowed to be circulated in the recipient country.
7. Besides the above general regulations, please also follow all related regulations set by the customs.