Sensitive products and dangerous goods prohibited by IATA on Taobao cannot be shipped from China. What are sensitive and prohibited products? You can view product categories to see which products can and cannot be shipped from China.
Sensitive products include:
1. Various types of food and medicines. Such items may involve biological invasion, and international shipments require quarantine certificates. If it has not been quarantined or certified, it is classified as sensitive goods;
2. Unstable items such as liquids, pastes, and powders. Such objects are easy to vaporize during air transportation, generate heat and cause physical explosions, and are restricted air transport items (primarily cosmetics)
3. Battery products. Batteries will affect the electrical signals of the magnetic field to a certain extent and interfere with aviation safety. They are restricted items for air transportation.
4. All kinds of brand-name goods and luxury goods. Most of these projects involve legal disputes such as infringement. Items whose country of origin says "Made in xx" or counterfeit items of well-known brands are legally infringing items;
5. Magnetic items. Items with magnets are prone to produce electromagnetic waves when flying at high speeds, or their magnetic field may interfere with the magnetic field image in aviation signals and are restricted aviation items.
6. Prints, films, photos, records, films, audio tapes, laser discs, computer memories and other media and other items that are harmful to the politics, economy, culture, and morality of the destination country or involve international secrets
7. Gold, silver, valuable works of art, etc. Valuable items are prone to theft, theft, robbery, etc., and are also sensitive items.
Taobao official shipping does not transport these sensitive products. Still, these products can be shipped from China through rich lines by Chinese shopping agents, but they are usually seized or destroyed once inspected by customs.
Contraband items include:
1. Explosive, flammable, corrosive, toxic, strong acid-base and radioactive dangerous goods, such as detonators, gunpowder, firecrackers, gasoline, alcohol, kerosene, tung oil, raw lacquer, matches, pesticides, etc., are listed in the Chemical Industry Publishing House Chemical products in the "Practical Handbook of Hazardous Chemicals" published by the Society;
2. Narcotic drugs and psychotropic drugs, such as opium, morphine, cocaine (Kogan), etc.; items prohibited from circulation or delivery by national laws, such as arms, domestic and foreign currencies, etc.;
3. Perishable items and various live animals (such as fresh fish, fresh meat, etc.);
4. Items that are harmful to public health, such as bones (including burned bones), uninitiated animal skins, unmedicated animal bones, etc.;
5. Political newspapers, books, showcases or obscene materials, etc.;
6. Animals, plants, their specimens, and related products;
7. White powder with unidentifiable ingredients.
When you shop on Taobao, if you are unsure whether the product can be shipped, ask the supplier or Taobao agent to avoid wasting time and money shopping on Taobao.